Why Small Group Coaching? Does it work? What's involved? How is it offered?
Why Small Group Coaching?
I've decided to offer Small Group Coaching for six important and distinct reasons.
- Small Group Coaching fosters opportunities for meaningful human encounters and communal experiences.
- In Small Group Coaching, where several individuals are present who share similar intentions, strong awakenings occur and deep insights arise more readily and comprehensively than when we work by ourselves or one-to-one. In other words, all the learning is amplified.
- In a group setting in particular, we value safe space. That means, the Small Group Coaching also provides us the opportunity to learn how to create and hold safe and sacred space for others, a skill that is easily transferrable and advantageous to our personal and professional lives.
- Due to the interactions that are stimulated and encouraged in the Small Group Coaching setting, learning is more readily integrated into our whole being because mutual experiences and the sharing of such moments solidifies learning for us.
- Small Group Coaching is considerably more affordable than One-to-One Coaching, and therefore will make the coaching process accessible to more interested individuals.
- Small Group Coaching will clearly bring to the forefront those specific areas where One-to-One Coaching might be beneficial.
Does it work?
Yes, Small Group Coaching works well, as you might be able to surmise from the points listed above. How does that sound so far? Are you tempted?
Now, how will we proceed? Together as a group, we will identify common themes and quests and
proceed from there. We pay attention to what arises through our work together as a group and go with the flow of what is presenting to us.
At the same time, you set your intentions and you are bound to walk
away from the experience enriched and inspired. You will have expanded
your tool box and have begun to integrate your learning into your daily
living. The seemingly extraordinary tasks have now taken on ordinary
proportions. The seemingly ordinary moments have now begun to feel
How is Small Group Coaching offered?
We can go about it two different ways.
!) I announce group coaching dates and you sign up. It will be in blocks of three dates, spaced two weeks apart, at 60 minutes (by telephone) or 90 minutes (in person) each. Both in person as well as coaching by telephone work equally well. It's up to you to see what works best for you.
2) You know of a few interested individuals who would like to come together as a group. A group of 4-10 individuals would suffice. You find a few common times and dates–a block of three dates, spaced two weeks apart, at 60 minutes (by telephone) or 90 minutes (in person) each. Then you send me a message and we can work out the rest together. I will consider travelling to your location, depending on the logistics involved.
Where do we go from here?
I trust I answered your most pertinent questions. If not, let me know what they are and I will do my best to respond.
I look forward to hearing from you. The first Small Group Coaching dates will be announced soon for the Fall of 2010. Visit the NEW page frequently so you stay current. In the meantime, I have availabilities for the summer, if you are interested. Just send me a message.